Our Missed Class Practice
DURING THE TERM
Going to miss a class today, tomorrow or later this week? Take action to book a make-up class now –
– Cancel your child’s attendance up to 5 min before the class on the parent’s portal (portal log-in link below).
– Once you cancel their attendance, a make-up voucher will appear in your portal (portal log-in link below).
– Make-up vouchers do not expire, use them to re-book missed classes in the Term.
– We run multiple classes each week, so you have options to re-book missed classes. Some classes get full during the Term, but if you recheck the night before or the morning of the class, a spot can appear.
Have a holiday booked during the Term?
Give me at least 1 week’s prior notice and I’ll be happy to give a full credit for planned missed classes. Please email me at least 1 week before the class. My email is email@example.com.
END OF THE TERM
Unable to re-book your missed classes due to a busy schedule?
Below are the options –
– The make-up vouchers do not expire and additional make-up classes can be booked in the next term.
– a ONE-THIRD credit for make-up vouchers can be added towards next term’s invoice (partial credit so we can cover the costs already incurred to run the class). Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Unfortunately credit cannot be offered for no-shows.